Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cross Country Skiing










Julie was trying out her new snowboard at Tabor today so Noah and I went skiing at Mud River with Mom, Dad, Josh, Hannah, Ethan, Hans and Isabelle. It was such a nice day with the beautiful sunshine and the great skiing. I rigged up some rope and carabiners hooked it up to my beltloops and towed Noah behind me in his little sled, what a workout that was. Props to the kids, they led the way the whole time.
After the ski we checked out some of the farm animals and Noah loved them while making animal noises as he saw them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful day. Lots of fun - but I think I like where I am right now. NO SNOW! We'll be back in it before we know it though.

D J E and M Huber said...

Looks like fun! That cat picture is really good, BTW.

theBreedvelds said...

Nice pics! Thanks for some updates on your little guy! We miss you guys.
BCJN

Monica and Jim said...

Wow! It looks like it was a gorgeous day out there!